Looking for a job with great educational experience?
The SRI provides an extensive educational experience to all employees through training and instruction on survey research methodology, survey interviewing techniques, data collection, and data analysis. Employees have the opportunity to work on real survey projects as interviewers or data collection specialists.
If you're interested in joining the SRI team, please review the job requirements and duties listed below, and complete the online application.
- Basic computer and typing skills are necessary.
- Must be able to speak and read clearly.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must be pleasant, polite, and reliable.
- Interviewing and telephone experience preferred, but not required.
The interviewer will talk to people on the phone to assist in the gathering of information for academic research. The interviewer must maintain confidentiality and follow proper interviewing procedures in the collection of the data.
- Day, evening, and weekend shifts available.
- Flexible scheduling.
- At least 10 hours per week expected.
How do I sign up?
Interested? Please contact us!.